About Hellas Rectifiers B.V.
Hellas Rectifiers B.V. is the manufacturer for DC Systems B.V.
Hellas Rectifiers B.V. manufactures rectifiers for all industries in the Netherlands and abroad. In-house we have more than 30 years of knowledge and experience in the field of transformers. We work closely together with our sister company Direct Current B.V. and use our own designed electronics to optimize the application of the systems.
DC Systems B.V. handles all contact, project management, administration, invoices, sales, purchasing, and product support for Hellas Rectifiers BV.
Products are made for applications in the traditional market such as:
- Cathodic protection,
- Plating industry, mainly in the electronics market from small to very large, and Electrolysis.
But we also build and realize products for the new market for:
- Applications in Office and Utility Building,
- Applications in EV Charging,
- Applications in Public Lighting and in a later phase, for example for our "Second Grid",
- Applications in Horticulture
- Combiner boxes for solar installations,
- Active Front Ends of 50kW… 1MW.
Our products are unique
‘Our products are unique. No customer is the same. No demand is the same. No working day is the same,’ says Hassan Barraoui, one of our valued and dedicated team members, ‘this makes working for Hellas really interesting.’ Hassan, who formally worked for Fokker, takes mainly care of mechanics and electronics e.g. building & servicing rectifiers. The demand of the customer is key.
Projects Hellas Rectifiers B.V. participates in:
- 2019-06-19 Zonnige Kempen nodigt bewoners uit om samen renovatieoplossingen te zoeken
- 2018-12-06 Studiedag DC-Technologie 6 december 2018
- 2018-09-17 Huis Van Bockstal test methodes om bijna-energieneutraal te bouwen
- 2018-11-23 Siemen deelt zijn ENLEB-ervaring
- 2017-07-03 Europees project ENLEB goedgekeurd